If you are ever feeling sad or inadequate, just remember:
There is almost a 100% chance that at some point in time, your favorite historical figure fell up the stairs.
A STRONG FEMALE LEAD AND A MAN WHO IS WOUNDED AND BROKEN AND LOOKS AT HER LIKE THE SUN I WANT TWENTY
Ben Whishaw is set to star in the five-part BBC Two drama London Spy. He will play the eponymous London spy, real-name Danny, described as "a gregarious, hedonistic romantic who gets drawn into the dangerous world of British espionage."
this is my favourite picture ever
Details of Dior Homme FW14.
Have you ever thought “Man, I feel impossibly shitty and I don’t know why”?
Run through this checklist before you do anything else.
- What have I eaten in the last 24 hours? Is it enough? If not, go and eat some food, you butt.
- Am I hydrated? If not, put some fluids in your body, fool.
- Have I slept an acceptable amount in the last 24 hours and preceeding few days? If not, do your utmost to have a nap. You need a reset, bro.
- Have I been outside/partaken in whatever form of exercise I am capable of? You’re stagnating, homie.
- Have I communicated with anyone? At all? About anything? In the last 24 hours? Sup, you’re not actually a lone wolf, and even if you’re just shouting BUTTLUMPS at someone over the intertubes, it’s better than shouting it at yourself inside your own head.
So basically: eat, drink, sleep, walk, and talk. If you still feel like emotional ass after that, start looking for more involved explanations.
This shit is no joke.
All of these are extremely important.
Adding: 6. Have I communicated too much? Am I overstimulated? Do I need some quiet time? Go stare at a blank wall in utter silence for a bit.
I try to go through this kind of checklist whenever I feel funky. It really helps.